RAISE AWARENESS, INFORM, TRAIN
L’Université dans la Nature has carried out missions to disseminate knowledge through multiple activities:
CONFERENCES AND DISCUSSION PANELS
PILOT PROJECTS AND COLLABORATIONS
L’Université dans la Nature
- created a pilot project in association with McGill University (Building 21) to develop The Forest workshop for university students (October 2018-July 2019),
- supported TI Cofomo in the greening of its offices (Montreal, Canada 2017).
- inspired Montreal International to bring together entrepreneurs in the wilderness (Austria, 2018)
- participates in the Pôle régional en enseignement supérieur de l’Estrie PRESE (2019) program, an innovative program to promote psychological health in the Estrie student community (Quebec, Canada)
- supports Plant Kingdom, a nature contact programme for disadvantaged areas (Belgium, Germany)
- supports École grandeur Nature (Montreal,Canada)
- offers logistic support to the Changemakers Residency international program ( Eastern Townships, Canada)
Eco-Health Ontario (Ontario, Canada),
Phenotype, (European Union)
Dr Kate Lee, University of Melbourne (Australia),
Dr. Dave Fell, FP Innovation (University of British Columbia).