IT’S IN OUR NATURE TO HELP
WHY JOIN US?
– because the science is emergent : it needs support. We are building a global network of researchers by centralizing all research on the impact of nature..,
– because the science is visionary: it must go further.
HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER ?
- Share your research : we can help ensure that your research has an impact on civil society and is disseminated to our thousands of members, and decision-makers. We have one of the largest databases in the world on research about the connection with nature. Add your work to it !
- UdN, a partner for your research : we have started creating a database of funding partners to help you find financial resources for your research, we support research through fundraising activities, we can connect you with scientists from around the world and provide you with places and volunteers to do your research.
In 2020, L’Université dans la Nature wants to create in Québec, Canada the world’s largest research centre on the impact of the connection with nature.
Join our team of researchers committed to bringing nature closer to society.
OUR CURRENT PARTICIPATIONS :
- Music by Plants and Humans for Plants and Humans, Montreal
A project by multimedia and sound artist Florian Grond, acoustician and project manager Romain Dumoulin (CIRMMT), networker and knowledge broker Francesco Tordini (CIRMMT), McGill student (machine learning )Yacine Mahdid, sound recording and production studio The Troublemakers.
- Innovative project to promote the psychological health of the Estrie student community
Winter-2019 competition of the Pôle régional en enseignement supérieur de l’Estrie (PRESE)
- Nature Is The New Revolution campaign
An on-going campaign to popularize the scientific findings of the impact of nature on health
How green space can boost your health, (Ecohealth Ontario)
What is the groundbreaking “View through a window experiment” ? ( Dr.Robert Ulrich, nature in hospitals )
What’s one of the most important health benefit of wood ? (Dr.Dave Fell, FP Innovations, Université of British Columbia)
What is a “40 second Microbreak ” ? (Dr.Kate Lee, University of Melbourne )
- The PRESE Pôle régional en enseignement supérieur de l’Estrie (2019) program, an innovative program to promote psychological health in the Estrie student community (Qc, Canada)
- Consultancy for Nature Conservancy/Conservation de la Nature (2019)